A collaborative vision of 6 diverse partners representing 5 countries:
ST3ER will put in place key ingredients required to equip the tourism orientated SMEs with a more responsive, resilient ecosystem, capable of growing and developing coordinated responses to many challenges the tourism industry is facing to support the achievement of the European goal.
It will harness and multiply the power of new initiatives to create a collaboration driven innovation network - resulting in enhanced, more inter-connected, competitive, and sustainable tourism ecosystems.
The ST3ER project has a total budget of 3,2 million €, of which 1,9 million € (60%) will go directly to SMEs and other target stakeholders in the form of capacity building grants.
SMEs (Small Medium Enterprise)
The target SMEs will benefit extensively from the advanced business support models developed to :
- Fast-track SMEs and their innovation projects
- produce scale-ups, avail of best practice new systems, structures and tools, as well as data-driven & carbon-reducing challenge-based innovation methods, case studies, role models, cross-sectoral and intra-territorial learning - creating an excess of 300 new linkages
The project will have the following quantified Activities organised in support of tourism orientated SMEs:
- Support 70 innovation projects in 5 countries, over 2 open Calls for Projects and 3 themes/financing categories
- Support over 200 SMEs in total through targeted measures, including
- 38 workshops, bootcamps, learning modules, innovation and international forums, deep dives, cross-sectoral huddles and roundtables
- 21000 of mentoring hours
- Digital maturity assessments
- 82 stakeholders' and SME interviews
- 32 matchmaking / B2B meetings
- The St3ER project will facilitate over 20 examples of best practice to be disseminated widely and
- Reach over 850 stakeholders and be replicated during the project, thus enabling the knowledge transfer from the project and beyond through networks and platforms